Friday, January 9, 2015

Seminar Event of Adobe Camp Indonesia 2013


The Seminar entitled “Adobe Camp Indonesia 2013” was held on September 4th until September 5th 2013 at Hall of Mercu Buana University, Meruya, West Jakarta. I got the event information from my Facebook group. I only enrolled in Developer session which held on Wednesday, September 4th 2013 due to my background as Computer Science student. Next session on September 5th was Designer session which referred for designer student only. My reason why attended that event was my job demand as freelance writer in Ziliun (I still did my internship in Ziliun at the time). Although I was spending a lot of money for transportation fee (It is located so far from my home), It didn’t matter because I could meet with my GSA room mate, Ahmad Arib Alfarisy who studied in that campus.

Apparently, it needed longer time and spent extra money to be there. When arrived at 6 o’clock at Blok M, I was waiting for Kopaja S 609 bus in longer time and it was really rare. In hour later, I was in Meruya intersection and still waiting for yellow car known as “mikrolet C13” to continue my trip to Mercu Buana University. Fortunately, the event was still one hour later to be held. It ddn’t simply to be there because there were sucks traffic jam due to Meruya’s Toll roadway construction. The estimated time to be there was 2 hours, really sucks.

Meanwhile, I arrived at Mercu Buana University with felt so tired and hot. I directly went to Mercu Buana’s lobby and did some registrations. Accidentally, I met a girl whose familiar face from Gunadarma University (I recently knew that she is Dewi Maryani and she is also the member of BEM FIKTI) when doing some registration. Unfortunately, I didn’t greet her due to I didn’t  know her well.  Then, I walked to Mercu Buana’s Hall by Lift. Yes, I was surprised again because met with Mr. Fajri, the man who I met in ID-SRTII workshop which held by Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (Menkominfo) at Kartini Exhibition Center (Balai Kartini). The world is really “small”, isn’t it? Hahaha. Next, I met with Arib and talking about everything together during the seminar was still ongoing. Alhamdulillah (thanks god), my tired had been paid by meet with them all.

The seminar was mainly talking about new features of Adobe software, included Augmented Technology, Flash Design, and Web Design. The section had each software tools but they were related with each other. For example, you can use Adobe Photoshop for designing picture and insert it into web design by Adobe Dreamweaver then creating flash by Adobe Flex. In session of Augmented Reality demo, there were many developers both desktop and mobile showing their AR apps which mainly referred for education purpose. The seminar was also featuring Paul Burnett and Harrie van der Lübbe as the expert speakers, that so amazing!

Finally, it was time to home now! As your prediction, it was really long with full traffic jam everywehere. The estimated time was double times than arrival time to be there. Although felt so tired with them, this is one of my unforgettable trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment