Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Get Closer with Path at ANTV Epicentrum Studio


Have you known about Path social apps? Both IPhone and Android users almost sure have known about this “P” red apps. Beside well known with its privacy features, it has also beautiful design with red “+” floating button which is main menu to post your personal status such as photo, your music title, your current feeling, etc. Honestly, I’m not Path user because I ain’t interesting to install it although my friends always engage me to install it. But, I have the impressed moment with the Path employee.

One day, I got invitation from Raka by BBM to attend “Get Closer with Path” event which hold by ANTV. These invitation was exclusively reffered to all BEM (Executive Student Organization) FIKTI member from Gunadarma University. The event was held in Saturday, December 6th 2014 ago at ANTV studio Rasuna Epicentrum Kuningan, Jakarta. Wow, what an awesome event it is! Finally, Raka and I agreed to go there together by Commuterline with others. In the time, we arrived together after asking the place to many people where is ANTV studio because Rasuna Epicentrum is really huge. Then, we met with ANTV crew and getting some instructions about the event rundown later. Just in few minute later, the event was begun and we had sat on each available chair.

Finally, the Path employee group came to the stage after event opening session. I didn’t exactly know who are them but I just know Dave Morin as founder of path and Ana Larue as Marketer of Path. I knew all of them from mass media in internet. All of them sat on sofa on the stage unless the owner who sat beside MC to answer many questions about Path. There are many question about Path included market share of Path, their further innovation plan, its app design, etc. Fortunately, I had chance to ask some question to him in question session mainly about its design secrets, hehehe. I had just known that Path has special designer team who works based on user experiences known as UX. Combining UX and design will produce the perfect product like as Path. 

After the event was finished, we got chance to take photo with Dave Morin. But unfortunately, just people who has many moments in their path can take photo with him. Fortunately, although the photo was blur, we can get our photo together on tribune like this :


Next, fortunately, I got chance to take photo with Ana Larue and talking to her about Path as if I’m Path user, hehehe. When talking with her about Path Marketings suddenly my friend Raka reminded me to invite her attending our next seminar in next year 2015 as speaker.  She approved my invitation and give me her name card if I want to contact her later. After talking with her, we went to lobby together. Suddenly, Raka engaged me to toilet, I thought he want to pee but he was waiting for one of Path employee. Evidently, He is Rob Rieders who General Counsel at Path. I talk to him after Raka was taking photo with Rob. I talked everything about path with him and getting answer about Path office in Indonesia. From him, I had just known that getting government permission is really difficult and need long process and time. Furthermore, we took photo with three beautiful models (that’s so fabulous) whereas we were so shy to beg their photo. Finally, we were having lunch together at McDonald restaurant before going home with such of great experience. Alhamdulillah, thanks god for that impressed moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment